OK, this one’s gonna be pretty quick:
- Dolph Ziggler vs Baron Corbin (No DQ) – This is on the pre-show. I got Corbin actually winning this time.
- The Usos vs Anderson & Gallows (Tornado Tag Match) – Seeing as how the Usos won clean on RAW this past Monday, Anderson & Gallows have got to get this one.
- Dean Ambrose vs Chris Jericho (Asylum Match) – Makes no sense for Jericho to win a match Ambrose dreamed up. I got Ambrose here.
- US Title: Kallisto (c) vs Rusev – Rusev’s comeback push kicks up a notch with a US Title win here. Kallisto heads to the Global Cruiserweight Challenge afterwards.
- WWE Tag Team Title Match: New Day (c) vs The Vaudevillans – New Day has bigger things ahead at Summerslam so they’re keeping the belts here.
- Intercontinental Title Fatal 4 Way: The Miz (c) vs Cesaro vs Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn – I got this going one of two ways. Either Cesaro takes the title or Miz escapes again.
- WWE Women’s Title Submission Match: Charlotte (c) vs Natalya – Not time for Charlotte to flat out lose the title; maybe Ric Flair violates the ringside to get the belt vacated and we get a ladder match next month. Either that or Charlotte wins and moves on.
- WWE Title Extreme Rules Match: Roman Reigns (c) vs AJ Styles – Roman is leaving as champ. The Club and the Usos will get involved some kind of way. My guess is that the next step towards Gallows & Anderson turning on AJ will be made here.
Should be a good show. Lots of potentially great matches here, and only a few skippers.